Sunday, January 15, 2006

On the agenda for 2006

(In no particular order)

-Eradicate 'pop' music...because I like a challenge.
-Release my vengeful, yet not unwarranted, wrath upon the IRS-pyrotechnics may be involved
-Finish my Nobel Prize winning novel
-Start my Nobel Prize winning novel
-Boycott all films that will leave me begging for two hours of my life back
-Do not mix my alcohol...surprisingly, I never remember this one
-Decide the path the rest of my life will take...and then follow another path completely
-Fight the battle of boredom
-Do not slip into a minor Polanski obsessed phase (which I feel coming on)
-Find a job. Preferably one that doesn't mind pierced, coffee fiends with waning social skills, rotating hair colours, the inability to bullshit and an uncanny ability to whoop anyone's ass at Trivial Pursuit
-More math....that's right Kristi...I said it. More math. (Twice.)


Stellar year? Possibly. I predict I shall be done by St. Patrick's Day. Any takers?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

heh... like I said, I don't have a problem with studying things like Euclid or Newton,... it's the GRE prep book math that makes me think you've gone off the deep end. that and maybe you really do need to get out of the house more often... :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

For the Kevin Federline thing, ignore him and he will go away. To take it a step further, ignore the people who don't ignore Kevin Federline, then your life will be more blissful, or at least a tad better.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

If you wanna attack the IRS I'm with ya. Living wage my ass.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

- kevin who? ;-)
- IRS hehe - good luck
- put your novel on audio cd so I can listen - reading puts me to sleep
- your film boycott is one that I'm going to steal from you
- I'm all for mixing alchohol - makes life more interesting
- life paths are highly overrated
- why fight boredom? boredom is your friend - join the dark side!
- Polanski - you gonna start making it with underage girls?
- I'm liking the rotating hair color bit and whoop-ass parts
- try differential equations - that may satiate your math jones for a good long while
- try jail first, then if you like it - alot - hell may be the place for you ;-)

I'm impressed you came up with this... beats the hell out of my motivational capabilities

1:16 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

I'd choose hell. Jail isn't much fun.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just discovered here (came from Flickr, attracted by the Sapporo flavor and the musical tastes) and i'm sorry to inform you of one thing... I am actually writing a Nobel's novel... So, how do we proceed ? Who kills the other first ?

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home