Thursday, December 01, 2005

My body went to hell and forgot to kill me off first.

How thoughtful. A totalled car AND mono.

This has turned into one stellar Thanksgiving holiday!

Maybe for Christmas someone can shoot me in the foot and light my library on fire. Huh? Huh? Any takers? I'm open to other suggestions...head trauma sounds nice. Or maybe eviction....yeah, eviction. That's the way to go. I'm carless and jobless, might as well be homeless.

Or maybe just health insurance...that'd be nice.

6 Comments:

Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

ugh.

9:46 AM  
Blogger chad said...

maybe a new years mugging?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

i'm thinking locusts, floods, and earthquakes... get better soon.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Barry S. said...

Hope it all gets better for you.
You have a nice site. I really love your photographs, especially of Japan.
On a site note, I was born in Lexington and raised a bit south of there.

10:07 AM  
Blogger !? said...

come on, do not fall in such a melancholic mood!
you have still two legs, two arms and a head, right?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

::gasp:: you don't really think dre would evict you, do you?? i don't think that kind of malice is in her ;)

you definitely need to drink more tea and go play outside more. yes, even in the freaking cold. go find a playground, specifically, the swings, and have some fun.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home