Friday, January 06, 2006

At this moment...

...I'm doped up on cough syrup. Beginning to feel as though my entire life has been one long succession of drugs. Cough syrup being the least of my favourites.
...An online therapist is approaching me for counseling. Does this seem slightly off to anyone else? I mean, wtf?! Do you just assume every personality you meet online is mentally unstable? On Yahoo....maybe. AIM, maybe just 79%. Online universities were absurd enough...but therapy? Really???
...Iggy Pop is nightclubbing.
...the Christmas tree is still up, still lit and shall remain that way until next Christmas, barring any sudden moves for graduate school, Johnny Depp's proposal or joining the circus
...I need coffee...and a good book...or maybe just Mother Jones
...my nails are white, mostly because no one likes it
...I'm plotting a photoshoot with coffee mugs....mmmmmm

4 Comments:

Blogger Skyelin said...

online therapy? hmmm...this society is doomed to having absolutely no physical contact.when you can do everything needed to sustain yourself within the confines of your house and only have contact with the delivery person delivering your pizza as you bank online, buy your groceries online, and even socialize online, after having ordered your pizza online...you're doomed.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sameer Vasta said...

coffee mugs? i'm intrigued. as much as i love the pink wig, something about coffee just makes me excited. :o)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

ive always thought that a photo shoot with coffee mugs that have pictures of various people you're close to on them would be great. my grandmother used to have one with her and one with I on it.


I

i like those.

2:06 AM  
Blogger TMTLTH said...

An "online therapist"? Fantastic. I can't wait until I can go to an online bar, meet an online drunk, have an online argument which results in my assaulting of him with an online pool cue before being arrested by online police and placed in online cells. Or something.

This blog is superb, by the way.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home