Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'll say 'never' as often as I like

May I never forgive my "soul mate" for shooting me in the groin, treating me with home remedies and holding me hostage.

May I never read tabloid magazines.


May I never carry on a conversation with an AIM Bot, join a dating site or attend mass on television.

May I never watch a soap opera and never miss an opportunity to criticize those that do.

May I never deny the love for executive transvestites.

May I never listen to Kenny G or John Tesh.

May I never date a conservative....at least not again.

May I never stop wearing argyle socks, ballet flats and sweaters too long for me.


May I never lose the desire to create, regardless of the form.

May I never rely upon a budget, welfare or the death of relatives.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

mmm...Executive Transvestites.

Ah, it must be fun to be young enough to say never and think you mean it.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

i love argyle socks.... glad you do too :)

8:14 AM  
Blogger chad said...

hmm. someone hit a little too close to the mark?

"May" is a great word.

also a big fan of "just".

anyone know a May and Justin who are together? I want to meet them

2:52 AM  
Blogger Skyelin said...

I applaude your independance!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home