Sunday, October 30, 2005

Escalating

I have a stalker.

A reall life stalker.

It started innocently enough. Just a friendly older man initiating conversation and noticing when I'd changed my hair, despite the fact that the people closest to me were oblivious to any change. Got a little weird when he followed me out of the coffeeshop, but I chalked it up to coincidence. Weirder still when he tapped me on the shoulder mid-conversation and walked off. Slightly juvenile for a man over the age of fifty. But why does that not surprise me? Hit breaking point when he ran up in front of me and took my picture, twice, then proceeded to follow me around downtown taking candid photos of yours truly looking freaked out.

It's times like these I praise Allah my brother is paid by the government to kick men in the balls.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

wow - that's nuts! do you know who this guy is? the pictures thing is a bit creepy.

10:16 AM  
Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

It's time to start a paper trail...

5:41 PM  
Blogger chad said...

see if you can get some of the photos for your blog.






wow. lame. make mace your friend.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home