Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sometimes the right combo of eyeliner and mascara turns my eyes into a replica of the fantastically creepy Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp...and it's not so cool. I enjoy finding pairs of shoes or old clothes in my closet I don't remember purchasing...I pretend they were free and I didn't waste that money on something I'd wear once and then forget having for another two years or so when really, I should have saved and actually bought myself some health insurance...because fire prone individuals require health insurance. I have exactly 281 books on my bookshelves, not including years of college textbooks, the occasional Anatomy text stolen from high school and, sadly, a few of my brothers discarded textbooks. (It's a disease.) I wear sweaters around the house because I'm not used to air-conditioning...and now I'm craving winter. I will be twenty-three and a half in eight days. I feel as though I'm living in the past.

4 Comments:

Blogger chad said...

at least you can feel good about helping your mom... when an accident causes a huge procedure like hers she needs to have loved ones around...

ha ha ha ha...

sigh. sorry.

didn't find a van, but we got enough cars.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Wander Lust said...

I was just as frustrated as you probably are when I saw the same comment on my blog. It would be nice to find out who does this, so we would be able to retaliate with a baseball bat or something. It wasn't my intent when I created my blog to provide free billboard service. Maybe we should ban together against them, or at least pester blogger enough to work to prevent this from happening again.

11:34 AM  
Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

Okay, people who spam blogs should be shot with a potato cannon at point blank range.

The same thing happen to me too.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Byagi said...

I've always found something comforting about having textbooks in my home and I don't know why.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home