Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ping Pong Failure

I’m dying to dub someone ‘Dr. Ted Nugent.’ I like to be cold when I sleep. I have an unhealthy love for George Peppard. I once decided to call all strangers ‘Jack’ in the manner of Sinatra. No one found it amusing. Maybe I’ll just call everyone ‘Darling’ like Audrey Hepburn. I hated Vanilla Sky. My house smells of mold and incense. I’ve been known to dislike people for mispronouncing one word. I’m far too critical. I’m craving reruns of MST3K. I’d like to work on a cruise ship for a year. Sometimes I forget the places I’ve been and the things I’ve done - it’s how I keep my life interesting. This is how I categorize my faults, of which there are many. I’ve decided I have far too many shoes for one person with only two feet. I leave Japan in two weeks and four days. One of my eyes is larger than the other…I think. My students think it’s funny I can touch my toes without bending my knees…they’re easily entertained. I'm drinking Coke for breakfast. I’ve listened to the Mosquito Song by QOTSA twelve times all ready today. I’m still a ping pong failure. Oh yeah, and I do NOT have anime eyes.

7 Comments:

Blogger starK said...

I loved how you categorized all of those short sentences ... It reminds me of the scene in The Rules of Attraction where the guy goes on vacation to europe. If you havn't seen it, then don't worry about it. I enjoy sleeping in cold weather also, I'm trying my best not to misspell anything so you won't hate me... :)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'm glad now I didn't make the comment I was going to make, you know, the one about the anime eyes ...

5:25 PM  
Blogger chad said...

see, SEE! I'm not the only one.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Todd: Haven't seen it. And my hates goes away quickly...must have Quaker blood, so don't worry.

Brian: Maybe I'll accept anime eyes...but I will NEVER accept Lindsay Lohan.

Chad: I don't SEE anything. My big anime eyes get in the way of my vision.

11:36 PM  
Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

Okay, having an unhealthy love for George Peppard totally makes sense to me. After seeing him in The Groundstar Conspiracy, I can understand.

ahh, bad 70's action suspense flicks.

7:14 PM  
Blogger decopuss said...

No love for George Peppard is unhealthy and yes, wasn't Vanilla Sky the most depressing film in the history of cinema? Blech.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do.

Jac

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home