Monday, March 20, 2006

Torture

Nine days with a blind, underage, Japanese house guest. He hasn't brushed his teeth once since arriving. He tape records Dre and I singing in the car and listens in on our phone conversations. He wakes up at five am. He's more dependent than a child.

I fear he's going to return to conservative Japan spouting words that would make Solomon blush. From the crowds of pissed off fans at this weekend's UK game to that episode of Sex and the City he chose to watch which, awkwardly enough, featured the longest orgasm known to man. Hell, I might as well have a naked lady tattooed on my forearm for the amount of expletives that pass unnoticed from my mouth. I'd make a terrible role model.


But...it hasn't been all bad...save that bout with horseback riding. For that I wish I'd never been born.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sameer Vasta said...

horseback riding? if it isn't too traumatic, please do tell...

and don't worry about being a terrible role model. you're still an awesome friend, and that's what's most important. and plus, he should be glad to have had the chance to watch sex and the city. that is one rockin' show, orgasms and all.

tough break about the UK loss though, i was rooting for them.

8:59 PM  
Blogger patrick said...

I so love your view of the world, Lauren, and the bloody wonderful way you articulate it!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if Japan is as conservative as you think. They have a thriving deviant sex industry there; all levels of society participate in some pretty kinky and twisted fetish-type stuff.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home