Saturday, October 01, 2005

I am determined to make Dre a star



Thursday evening I forced Dre into her senior prom dress, my fishnets and Converse. Wait...in retrospect, 'forced' isn't the right word. She was far too excited to hop into that "pretty pink dress" for a good two hours. All in all, the neighbors and my parents both are ready to call Eastern State...but that's okay. Normal people rarely exude creativity, or wear fishnets with a prom dress...and that's entirely too unfortunate.

The highlight, when Kristi unexpectedly showed up to the house to find a punk prom queen in the stairwell.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I love that black-and-white. I was a bit surprised Dre was your willing guinea pig, but you can't really argue with the results. She looks gorgeous.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

That is absolutely the way to dress for prom. Very nice!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

In high school I used to cut up my fishnets and wear them as shirts. My mom still makes fun of me for that fashion faux pas.

12:29 AM  
Blogger chad said...

I wore a kilt to my junior prom. My date wore a dress she made herself. She wasn't very happy with me for two reasons - 1) we didn't match 2) my outfit got more comments than hers... lesson learned, always warn your date.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I'm a highlight! WOOHOO.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home