Monday, September 19, 2005

Yesterday's daily intake

26 pages of Mother Jones

2 hours Monty Python and the Holy Grail

2 cups of coffee and 32 oz. of water...for dinner

1 microwave explosion...quite possibly the highlight of my day

3 hours in the print lab developing photos from 2000

4 consecutive hours of NPR...my roommate hates me, I just know it

7 hours of sleep

0 naps...I still manage to surprise myself

All in all, BOREDOM. BEYOND. BELIEF.

That job as body shot girl at Avio's is starting to look tempting. No, no...it started to look tempting weeks ago. Now it's just a viable option.

4 Comments:

Blogger chad said...

I thought it was "Bored Beyond Belief" but then again, who else quotes a random Steve Martin movie... and it isn't even said out loud...

Today's daily intake:

15 pages of the New Yorker

11 hours of the Sopranos

breakfast burrito, salad bar, chicken salad sandwich... 12 small bottles of water, one can - sparkling

1 parking ticket

3 hours of commuting

10 hours of a walkie-talkie in my ear

5 hours of sleep

2 7 minute naps (between takes)... I can fall asleep and only wake up when I hear my name on the walkie

all in all, I need to retire

Going to Avio's and hanging out with the body shot girl is starting to look tempting...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Byagi said...

mmmm tasty breakfast burrito...

4:53 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

finding a job may not solve your boredom... i am perpetually bored, but i have a job... but if you get google talk at least we can commiserate with one another about our shared boredom ;)

besides, you CAN spend 3 hours or more at a darkroom... see? i envy you.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm… I had no idea that unemployed folk other than me spent time watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home