Friday, September 09, 2005

Redneck fest

Burning question of the day: What does one wear to a country concert? I'm afraid walking into a crowd of rednecks without either cowboy boots or a hat might single me out as a Yankee...that or resemble those dreams where you go to school naked, and I'm not quite prepared for that.

Yes people, I, the biggest slanderer of the country "music" genre, am about to embark on a road trip to Cincy for Rascal Flatts. I think this speaks highly of my friendship qualities. Masochistic enough to subject myself to four hours of suicide-inducing lyrics for the sake of a friend's happiness.

If I die tonight I shall be canonized.

Just don't tell the authorities I'm no longer Catholic, might lessen my chances.

3 Comments:

Blogger chad said...

I'm spam, I like spamming, spam is great.

first - you must curl your hair... like MORE than dre.

segundo - maybe a checkered shirt of sorts... tie it up so we can see your belly button ring (get one of those)

tree - become a republican.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

What does one (girl) wear to a redneck concert? Easy, cammo panties and jeans skirt - I thought those were standard issue...

10:03 PM  
Blogger Davide said...

sapporo is better than asahi, but asahi is all over the place. why? WHY?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home