Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mad Hatter

There's a store on Main Street no one ever enters. A store with an odd theme and a funny name. A senile shopkeeper and a billion hats. Vintage bowlers, neon fedoras, sailor caps and Derby kitsch. Logically, there must be a clientele in order for the shop to have survived this long, yet no one mentions the store. No one glances in, references the odd shop window or even questions it's existence. An apparent anomaly. Survives despite neglect, receives continual neglect out of habit. To walk in would break some unspoken rule.

But Dre and I did. A rather Breakfast at Tiffany's day. And I've got to say, it is now my mission to make sure every last soul that walks the streets of Lexington ventures into that shop even if just to shake the hand of the crazy old man dedicated enough to own and run a hat store.


The aftermath:




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Jeckyl and Hyde of Tagging for Traffic
The Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde of Tagging for Traffic As many of you know I play pretty heavily in the blogosphere, and I've also been playing with tagging.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker playing strategy site. It pretty much covers poker playing strategy related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:25 PM  
Blogger chad said...

I will kill spammers dead.

where is your hat?

you let her get away with all of the fun?

maybe you should just get two part time jobs, speedway and the hat store. done. I'm briiiill yant.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

My hat is on the way. Gotta spread out my news...not much happens here.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hat

7:50 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

awesome shot - she makes the hat look good!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home