Friday, May 13, 2005

How to pass sixteen hours on an overnight train full of Chinese strangers:
a)Hand the Swiss guy a copy of Cosmo to read aloud to five native English speakers
b)Proposition some girl into buying a package of chicken feet just so you can photograph individual legs in awkward positions throughout the train compartment
c)Flick off the guy who keeps staring at you while you're 'sleeping.'
d)Decide whose bottle of nondescript janky alcohol tastes the worse by mixing with flat Sprite.

Should you ever find yourself in said position, I've made your day...now haven't !?

My conversation class paid me again last night. I'm under the impression they love to throw money my way. If only they were smaller bills I'd feel like a regular stripper...and not one of the trashy ones that negotiates backdoor deals behind the curtain in the VIP room - a good one, headliner even, with her name in lights and shitty backup dancers to disguise her waning choreographical skills and thinning hair. I just need a catchy name and I'll be in business.





5 Comments:

Blogger Wander Lust said...

Um, yeah... So you know how I told you I use one of your pictures as my wallpaper... I think I found a winner, and it's not what you would expect.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Now I'm intrigued. Which one?

8:07 PM  
Blogger decopuss said...

I trust you won't deprive the world of your chicken leg pictures now that you've promoted their virtues as a long-distance train journey pastime.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Wander Lust said...

Hands holding a tie. I think it's a tie? If it's not, it would make a good one.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Emma...I won't let you down. Expect some chicken feet very soon.

Scott: Yup, it's a tie. My favourite uber-cheap Armani, vintage style tie. Well, my only uber-cheap Armani vintage style tie...but it'd still be my favourite were there more than one.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home