Monday, April 25, 2005

Butler's Lambda Chi Alpha chapter has it's own Flickr account. What is this world coming to?

There, out of my system. Now I shall retract every negative, cynical, blasphemous comment ever made about Japan. Friday night my supervisor drove me to what I can only assume is the technological weighstation servicing alien visitors. The motherload of all that is technologically advanced and superfluous to existence. But I bought into it...and I bought a new camera. And it's love. The customer service rep. gave me a 40% discount because her father is the principal of my school. Yes, it pays to know people. I'm just now figuring this out. She also threw in a tripod and 1GB memory card for free. Did I say love? Not strong enough.

Orgasmic. Yeah...yeah that's better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wander Lust said...

just waiting for some orgasmic pictures.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home