Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My little China girl


Along the Great Wall in Beijing.


Seizure-inducing lights lining the Nanjing-Lu District of Shanghai.


A woman and her alley in Suzhou.


Guard outside the Forbidden City in Beijing.

Trip recap:

There is very little in China that isn't red. Just an observation.

In 2001 the Chinese Psychiatric Association no longer classified homosexuality as a mental disorder.....yeah...I don't know what to think either.

I think I had my picture taken with half of China - that's right - half a billion people served . I'm like my own veggie-friendly McDonalds.

Don't trust a city Lonely Planet deems the "Whore of the Orient." Because you know they meant to write "Syphillitic whore of the Orient"...and that's something you can only understand if you've seen Shanghai.

More lovely China photos here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

It was only in 1973 that the American Psychiatric Association took homosexuality off its list ... More trivia for you, courtesy of Google. Well, I'm glad you survived your trip. All your fans were beside themselves in your absence ...

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got your wish, i read your flickr comments...So now i'm a syphilitic bacardi whore who only glows for chocolate? See if i'm ever your dinner date again...~Dre

5:47 AM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Bite me gizz head.

Wow....people are going to think we're insane.

At least we're not publicly discussing the copulation habits of poultry. But now that I think about it....

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home