Friday, April 15, 2005

Have some sympathy

As much as I love Dream On…and I do (I can even play the first four chords…envy me) and as unequivocally hot as Joe Perry may be, and always will be, and I mean DAMN, he’s hot…the Rolling Stones will always top Aerosmith.

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they madeI shouted out,
Who killed the kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name,
But what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game.

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer’cause
I’m in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy,
and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I’ll lay your soul to waste.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Sellouts!

2:03 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Joe Perry said something about not believing that they were selling out whent hey gave their songs to commercials, because people that had never heard them before would be able to hear them. Hrmmmm. blah.

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/coconubuck/

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home