Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I think the principal just looked up my skirt

So......no one's dead (yet.) If it's not the rain, it's the earthquakes. If not the earthquakes then the green tea. If not the green tea it's the gall of JPII dying before my mother had a chance to make it to the Vatican. I tried to tell her his blessing transcends the physical, from my experience to hers....but she doesn't buy it. Right now I have them climbing the largest active volcano in Japan with the help of two of my least English speaking conversation students. Yes, yes I like where this is going.

5 Comments:

Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

I don't think many guys can pull off your intro title.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Wander Lust said...

Where do you buy your photos? Or, are you just really good with Microsoft Paint? I only wish I could see so clearly at times.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Scott...I am just THAT good. But it's not Microsoft Paint. It's Photoshop. We bust out the big guns here.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Beautiful photo of a beautiful park. Wish I was there.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Photoshop - ah, a true professional.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home