Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Translation please

"hi Lauren(n.n),today i`m very happy because the weather is warm don`t cold like yesterday.this week is so bored and tried (=.=)! because i have to read books too much to answer the question of my teacher and i hav to get up early everyday around 6.30 that make me don`t have a time to play internet but i have something to make me to happy that is tomorrow i havn`t to get up early because i dont have lecture or practise and U how about this summer hope u have a funny everyday (^-^)"

Have a funny everyday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wander Lust said...

If only I spoke Spanish... Sorry kid, I can't help ya. But, I hope you have a funny everyday, as well!

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Lauren-san!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Ha. Hai...so desu. Or wait, soooooooo desu. Now it's phonetically accurate.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Translation:

Hi Lauren. I wouldn't know a snowball if it hit me in the eye. I'm bored in your class and hate reading the crap you assign. And by the way, don't expect me to answer any questions, because instead of studying, I play my Playstation all night and IM all my little goofy friends. I can't wait until tommorow, when I don't have to pick my nose all day while you blather on. Have fun trying to make me write correctly!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home