Friday, March 18, 2005

Name me



That's just for you guys. I don't take moronic pictures of myself for pure entertainment. C'mon...how much of a loser would I have to be to do that? ::RHETORICAL:: (I'm well aware of my loser status.)

There are vending machines in Japan which sell "used schoolgirls' panties." Yeah...this is where I live.

Jean-Paul Sartre's optician is still alive. I always wanted a pair of existentially replicated glasses like his.

I found out from Bruce that Social Distortion will play my next birthday bash for the amount of change I keep in that ceramic piggy bank I could never throw away because some relative somewhere was thoughtful enough to engrave it for me, even though I thought it was hideous, and when much younger, the stuff nightmares are made of.

I just ended a sentence with of. And there...I did it again.

My local 7-11 sells fish flavored ice cream. I've also seen tofu and seaweed flavored, though not recently...must be seasonal. What is that? Why ruin a good thing? Why yell at me when I accidentaly hand you Thai bath instead of yen? Why expend an entire world's supply of argon for Pachinko parlor, epilespy-inducing, neon signs which adorn every public facility from "Snack" bars to the public library, yet deny me central heating? Why negate the existence of Croatia? You just killed an entire nation. Why denounce a war in 'Iraqi' as you call it, yet support Bush? One or the other. It can't be both. IT CAN'T BE BOTH! This isn't a Mexican jazz club...or a Japanese country festival. This is one genre.

That being said, M&Ms in popcorn is good. Go on, call me a genre hypocrite.

5 Comments:

Blogger gritmonkey said...

Oh yes, its very entertaining.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I believe you about the M&M's and popcorn. Then again, I've been known to dip french fries in vanilla icecream, so I'm hardly an appropriate measure of normality ...

11:35 AM  
Blogger chad said...

fries in shake = best food combo.

seriously - hot, cold - smooth, rough - salty, sweet - liquid, crunch.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Wander Lust said...

I agree. For those who eat meat, try peanut butter on a burger.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Wander Lust said...

I hope the quake didn't shake you up too much. Did you do something to upset Mother Nature? She seems to be following you. Look out for flying chickens stuffed inside milk bottles.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home