Thursday, March 31, 2005

My slow descent into alcoholism

One bottle of wine down while scrubbing years of age from the house.
(Cutting hair while intoxicated...rarely a good idea. Remind me of that more often.)
Five hours until the parents arrive.
Ten hours until I want to stab myself in the largest artery possible.
Two days until one, or both, of them is dead. That's my estimate. Wanna take bets?

Anywho...I'll be taking off work until Wednesday. And I can't leave you empty-handed...or, um, minded. So here's a brief sampling of a few of my favorite black and whites...either for the image itself or the moment it attempts to capture.















3 Comments:

Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

I wanna point out that alcoholism and people shooting video of you in a drunken state has both its pros and cons to it as well.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

"Well you just need something to fill the void that's left in your life. Lois has her knitting, Chris has his video games, Meg's learning how to drive, and me, I like the sauce..." - Brian Griffin

Half a week without Internet and now you're taking a week off. I'm already having withdrawals ... You won't be the only one hitting the bottle this week ...

4:47 PM  
Blogger chad said...

I wish you all well, I will be going through some sort of minor culture shock/ drink much worse wine myself.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home