Thursday, November 04, 2004

I miss....

Common Grounds
‘hitting the Ripple’
Being Liz’s drunken Valentine's date
MQHR daycare days
Mustard fights at Southland
Swinging on the front porch, listening to Rob strum away
Adams Morgan
Hearing the monkeys down the street every morning
Book recommendations from Lyndsay
Sorting mail with Dusty…that’s right…I miss constituent mail
Camp RGL (prairie dogs are still my life)
Late night Schwitzer antics with Kris
Waffle House visits with Kristi…I could use some chocolate milk right about now
Dr. Scholl
Paisley denying his obsession for peanut butter
Corona Drive
Calle Betis, Café Los Angeles, Pizzeria San Marcos
“fuckin’ grandma”
Will yum yum yum yum yum yum
A Vegas blur involving Mina, a creepy drummer and maxing out the MasterCard
Tinto de verano, watching the Celts get beat miserably, Scottish invasions
Proselytizing in Jo-Beth with Eian
Drama club productions
Applebee’s happy hour
Hiking Cumberland Falls with the rents
Cricket
Giving tours of the Capitol Bldg in leather
Firing guys for sexual harassment…power trip
Ruff campouts
Coffee dates with Emiliah
Partying til dawn with country musicians
Hairy Pakistani men singing in the shower
Youth in Government (my land is still Thailand)
Pool parties at Eian’s
Paisley pushing me into some old man’s crotch in a gay bar
Justin getting freaky to Outkast
Any conversation ever had with Brandon…has anyone heard from him?
Ross’s political commentaries, always lively
El Prado…Saturno devorando a su hijo, Las Meninas
Impromptu 4th of July parties at my house
Watching my little brother out-drink my legal friends
Juan’s candy
Massive gay with no pants on
Breaking into the neighborhood pool
DJ’s drunk dials
72 hour hangovers after Cadiz, random clothing missing after Cadiz, sneaking onto trains after Cadiz
My first roomie ever…Meg
Avoiding BTS like the plague, while Liz passes out in the Delt house
Vodka con kiwi…my fave
Trips to Hell (Chicago) with Dre
Much needed massages from you know who
Going shot for shot with Matt
Holly’s cooking
Shopping with Laura, Starbucks with Laura, traipsing D.C. with Laura
Photo excursions to Garrett’s
St. Croix with friends
Late night calls spent discussing the fact that two teenagers are having sex in my parents bed
Quoting Pink Floyd/The Doors/Bob Dylan as sound political arguments for Prof. Clark
Puskar’s Thoreau obsession
Having the third largest gothic cathedral in the world right down the street
Prof. Mason
Travis getting me drunk…and asking for a threesome
Parisian fiascos and hostels from hell with Bri, Maria and Lynzy
The Lena Mobile
Triangle Park
Korean War Memorial…by far my favorite
The Dawg Pound
2 week old root beer to hide the smell of certain illegal substances
My parent’s god awful Halloween decorations
Riding the Senate tram
Kris and Ellen’s opera
Being stranded and left for dead at a Czech bowling alley
Ali, Crista, T and Aaron, my Italian bunkmates


Sorry guys…never meant for this to be so long. Hopefully these will spark your memories of me and make you smile/laugh/hang your head in shame. Just as long as you miss me! I know I’ve left out a few choice moments, so feel free to add to the list…besides, I’d prefer to hear your accounts of said antics rather than my own. Take care my loyal fans, partners in crime, stalkers, pen pals, siblings, former roommates, pets, enemies, fellow Butler alums, PLD Bulldawgs, high school sweethearts, corrupters, Spanish flings and friends. I’m off for another fun weekend…I’ll be back Monday. No me extranes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home