Monday, November 29, 2004

Creeps, all of them (mostly)

I am scheduled to teach at Funagoshi elementary school tomorrow afternoon, to a class of fourth graders I have, as of yet, not taught. Which means I shall be forced to give my self introduction for the 1,842,322nd time. I'm pumped. The second half of the lesson asks me to, "explain America." Um....anybody? A little help please. Not to rip off Eddie Izzard, though I shall, half of the time I sit back and question what the fuck we're doing...and I've got to explain that to nine year olds. Could be fun. Wish you all had front row seats...I bet you do too, cause I'm sure we'll play Janken (you know you love it.)

I had another lovely run in with Tetsu last night. He insists that I call him Big Titsu, yeah, bit of a perv really. He rang the bell about two minutes after I walked in, which leads me to believe he was waiting for me, or at least following me to some degree. He asked for hugs and kises and then proceeded to stick his hand down my pants. You know what, I'm starting to hate men. I feel less and less human on a daily basis. I've almost begun to believe that maybe this is acceptable and I'm just the one that's been left in the dark all these years. Though I know that's not true, it's hard to come by the truth living so far away. I feel removed from all that matters, all that is intelligent, all that is normal, by most standards. Can you tell I've hit the four month mark? All patience is lost. I'm restless. I'm degraded. I'm confused. I'm tired. I'm in need of something I can't quite put my finger on, but it sure as hell isn't in Tanushimaru. Donde esta lo qe estoy buscando?

2 Comments:

Blogger Byagi said...

It's still not appropriate - you didn't miss anything. People just try to get away with all that stuff all the time, and usually do.

Explain America? How do you do that? Do you have to explain anything specific concerning America? You know, you could always make something up....this is why I'm not a teacher. :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

I usually do make stuff up...which is why I suck as a teacher. I'll wait until something I say sparks their interest, they start jumping around, laughing, yelling "kawai" at the top of their indoor voice range and then I just follow it through. They must have such a warped vision of America.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home