Tuesday, October 26, 2004



The little girl on the end jumped in at the last minute. Too bad she came out blurry casue she was the cutest of the bunch. The first graders made my Tuesday afternoon. After that, it suddenly didn't matter that I'd ruined my only decent pair of khaki pants with a combo of red tennis shoes and hardcore rain, or that my hair is slowly, but surely, turning orange (eek) or that I stabbed myself in the palm with the kitchen knife, and it really fucking hurts.

Nope, it doesn't matter. I really wish I'd been able to take more pictures, especially with my SLR. You can just look at some of these students running around playing fruit basket and envision how a nice closeup would turn out. However, I'd rather be playing fruit basket with them than sitting on the sidelines snapping photos. So just pretend I took some really great shots and we'll call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home