Friday, June 03, 2005

Day of firsts

First time anyone has ever stirred coffee for me using their finger. Hot coffee. Her finger. In my coffee. Is this a new thing? Because I'm not sure I can give up coffee altogether. Tell me that's not normal.

First time I've had to teach my students to pronounce "mountain momma." Nice.

First time I've sung in front of anyone...since I was eleven, that is. Me singing is bad enough. Me singing with a sinus infection, a song two octaves above anything resembling reasonability, to a song I've never heard before - yes, great fun was had by all....and then some.

Also managed to incur another Fruit Basket injury. FYI: don't wear a skirt to play with children. And don't trust your supervisor when she tells you seaweed on an open wound is beneficial, because really, it just stings like hell and turns your blood green, and really, she just wants me dead. I'm on to her. We will have words....oh yes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Byagi said...

Turns your blood green? Sounds interesting - but deadly.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home