Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Me extrano...


The gang from DC. Pouring ice water in Laura's shower. Carl dressed up as a Chippendale dancer...no, wait, that I don't think I miss...or do I? Politics and prose. Camp RGL. Snow. I miss fucking snow.


My dog, Boo. (FYI: the name, not my choice)


Mi querida Espana. Italy. Flying internationally without a passport. Being attacked by monkeys. That huge fucking rock known as Gibraltar. Carnaval in Cadiz (at least what I remember.) I miss being able to say, "fuckin' grandma," without getting that awkward, 'did she just say what I tink she said?' glance that in attempts to be inadvertant is really rather prominent.



My house...it's not yellow, it's chicken.

And most importantly:


I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Dr. Pepper makes the world taste better.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

The British, in general, seem to have an aversion to Dr Pepper, which is fine with me: Even if the Coke machine in the lobby is sold out of every other variety of carbonated beverage, there's always plenty of Dr Pepper to go around ...

7:36 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I love DC. Something about the history and the energy. Boo, as in "me and you and and dog named boo"?
Did you just say that?
You used to live in a chicken house?
I used to drink alot of diet Dr. Pepper, but about 1 of 4 bottles seemed flat. After a while we wrote them to complain (imagine that) and all we got was some pathetic line like, "our quality assurance is the finest in the industry". So now I drink diet pepsi like a fish.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

Brian...you lucky bastard.

thetruth...that sounds weird, there's something rather apocalyptic about addressing someone as "The Truth." Anywho, DC is great. I miss giving tours of the Capitol Bldg. Yes, her name is Boo...long story, it sounds lame in translation, so I'm not really going to go there. I did just say that...and I did live in a chicken house. They're rather cozy once you feng-shui the livestock. Do fish drink carbonated beverages? Hmmm.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Sorry - call me dave. I wanted some anonymity, which I'm glad I've had given the recent malicious attacks on my blog. And while I haven't seen any fish ingesting carbonation recently, it would be kinda cool to see. I wonder if they'd belch.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Sometimes I find I miss Dr. Pepper. Soda is not my thing, normally. Pepsi, Coke, Sprite - not my idea of a good drink. I like the Dr., though. Reminds me of childhood.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

For good reason Bruce.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home