Friday, January 07, 2005

Email from the Papa:

"Lauren. Too bad you missed the full moon party on the 26th in koh phangan. Web page said the only thing to do is watch coconuts grow. And that some beaches allow nude sunbathing. What a dubious distinction. Thanks for emailing. Have a good time and safe travels back to chilly Japan.

Love
Dad"


Did he just say what I think he said? Just when you think they've lost all vitality, they throw the most random emails your way. Subtle, but he's still kickin'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I can't imagine what it's like to have a parent that can integrate dubious into a sentence. I haven't decided yet whether I'm the result of genetic mutation, a hospital mix-up, or an illicit liaison with the postman ...

5:44 AM  
Blogger marlenaw said...

hey hoagie,
That is quite entertaining that your dad sent you that because after being friends for such a long time that does not seem like something good ol Pops Hoagland would send his daughter!!!
Glad to hear you are ok and all because I was worried sick about you and Dre the past weeks and my mom too!!
I am still unemployed so once my bank account regains to its usual status of having money your and Dres much delayed Christmas presents and most likely your birthday presents will be sent-promise:)
Off to do more job searching but I will email you in the next few days!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger ~e.mo~ said...

lena- your gifts of peanut butter have yet to expire their amusement =P

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home