Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm still waiting for that epiphany...could it be lost?

You now those people that you brush off as close-minded or ignorant, or just plain jackasses? Sometimes they make the most poignant comments, and in that instant, when those words come out of their uneducated little mouths, you step back and wonder if somehow the world has altered its course, if hell has frozen over, or if pigs are flying. It’s not natural, and especially not expected, but sometimes that makes it even greater. That doesn’t mean I’ll revert to consorting with said individuals, b/c I particularly am not a fan of subjecting myself to unwarranted ridicule at the hands of the mentally-inept-yet-somehow-in-their-own-minds-without-fault few about which I am writing. But I’m a little less apt to label them without hope.

“It's not the glass houses or the stones that do the damage.It's the small minded people who throw said stones at said glass.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home