Thursday, September 09, 2004

MXC or bust

Question of the moment: Do they allow foreigners on Most Extreme Elimination Challenge?

Nostalgic im convo of the moment:
Lizzymce: did i tell you about the best man?
HoagieL: don't believe so
Lizzymce: so i went to my cousin's wedding
Lizzymce: out west
Lizzymce: at the end of july, and i made out with the best man in the woods during the reception
Lizzymce: and then i spent the night at my cousin's house with the best man and told my parents i was staying with my sister & brother
HoagieL: ha ha ha. your stories never disappoint me.
Lizzymce: that's not the best part
HoagieL: it gets better?...better than the best man? can there be better than best?
Lizzymce: there's two best parts
Lizzymce: best part #1: his name is howard
Lizzymce: best part #2: he's 31
HoagieL: ha ha ha. who is actually named howard?
Lizzymce: only 80 year old men & this guy
Lizzymce: my roommate katie wrote a haiku about it
Lizzymce: i'll recite it to you
Lizzymce:the master
showin' off smooth moves
family party hook-up
is your name howard?


Nostalgic im convo of the moment's link to present:
Lizzymce: so the best man sent me an e-mail
Lizzymce: he said "i miss your pretty smile and your playful laugh"
Lizzymce: he's such a dork!
Lizzymce: i think i can't stand him!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home