Monday, August 30, 2004

An eye on all my horses, you've slept with all my men

A friend recently pointed out that despite years of friendship she felt she knew very little about me, and I find that’s true in the case of most of my friends. The only explanation I can give, in the simplest of terms, is that my personality and interests adapt to fit the person(s) I am in contact with. I have very diverse interests, and therefore very diverse friends. When I’m around certain people I tend to walk on eggshells not to offend them for fear that they’ll think less of me. Bad habit I realize, for then my friends only experience the side of me that corresponds to their own personality. Occasionally I dodge questions I deem personal, or which I feel I can’t commit an answer to. My personality is very amorphous, and I can barely form an opinion before having something new thrown in my face, forcing me to readjust, or even scratch the entire opinion and start anew. So I hope this explains a little as to the why…..but let’s move on to the who. Who am I? I fear I can’t possibly answer that…there’s too much and too little to tell. So, let’s settle this thing once and for all. This week shall be dedicated to any lingering, or new, questions you may have for me….anything at all. No holds bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, a song just came on which reminds me of Liz…so here’s to you: crashing into parked cars, running from the cops, dancing on dryers, “Tom Smith” house parties, pep boys beer bongs, Cuomosexual you!

Come out, Virginia. Don't let me wait.
You Catholic girls start much too late,
Oh, but sooner or later, it comes down to fate.
I might as well be the one.

Well, they showed you a statue, told you to pray.
They built you a temple and locked you away,
Oh, but they never told you the price that you pay
For things that you might have done.
Only the good die young.
That's what I said
Only the good, die young

1 Comments:

Blogger Wander Lust said...

Hey! It's Randleski, aka Wander Lust. Do I have a question for you... Why doesn't the quack of a duck echo? Here's a more difficult question. What would make you the happiest woman in the world?

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home