Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Random visits are always well received

Let me just express how much I truly love random visits. Dai, a 19 yr. old student from my English convo class, dropped by last night to bring me a copy of Pulp Fiction, which he bought while living in Oregon...which made me jealous because what all-time classic movie was filmed in Oregon???????...that's right...The Goonies! Anyway, we chatted for a while about our travels and studies and it turns out that he went to college for Agricultural economics......dammit if I'd have known that was a major. He's a really nice guy, good taste in music, always a plus, and he's offered to give me salsa lessons in exchange for Spanish lessons. Laura, if you could see me now...yes, my life is complete!

It gets better. Today Jeremie, the ALT living in Ukiha, nearest town to me, yet still too far to walk considering my bike is with the "bike master" at this time, stopped by the school to say hello. Very nice of him. You know, even though he could easily crush me with one hand, he's a good guy...and he used to be a chef, which makes him my new best friend.

Yeah. So that's it from me. Thank god Andrea finally got a cell phone....now I can harass her and her techie boys all the time!

Daily advice: avoid fish flakes and raw eggs...trust me!

Fuck, it's raining again :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Homeschooling with Soren said...

hi.be happy every time.i can not speak english very well.but i read your blog, and it's so nice and interesting.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Chishiki Lauren said...

I'll hold you to that

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home