Friday, February 18, 2005

Fiesta from hell

Friendly gesture: my conversation students throwing a birthday party for yours truly this Saturday night

Obnoxious gesture which uses a disguise of amicability to cover it's blatant purpose of spying on me in "my natural habitat": my conversation students throwing a birthday party for yours truly, at MY OWN HOUSE and not asking whether or not I'd be able to attend.

In all honesty, it could turn out fairly decent. Like a party with my parent's friends, I suppose, if, you know, those friends of my parents liked to get plastered and take their clothes off intermittently while dancing to the junior high school anthem, didn't speak English worth a lick....of anything, force-fed me raw food, actually loved karaoke and one of them had a lazy eye. Yeah, those friends.

Is it wrong to bail out now?

Oh, fyi, you're all invited. I advise you bring copious amounts of alcohol.

6 Comments:

Blogger Byagi said...

I only wish my parents would have had friends that interesting. I'll bring the pabst blue ribbon. Tasty stuff.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Happy b-day. Post some pictures, especially if there's any dancing and jello-shots

2:04 PM  
Blogger chad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 AM  
Blogger chad said...

let's see... with the time change - you should be having the party right now...

how is it!?!

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(and I brought the PBR)

http://photos5.flickr.com/5159929_0de65b33a0.jpg

1:30 AM  
Blogger ~e.mo~ said...

1) Avoid any beverage that resembles purple...or any color combination that could create something close to purple! That color is so unbecoming on you and carpet.

2) Wear knee guards if venturing outside and bruise-blockers when talking to strangers.

3) Hide the phone... you'll find it the next day under last month's bill.

4) When choosing Karaoke songs, Styxx is always a winner.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Chad, that is a beautiful, beautiful picture. I might have to print that one out.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home